it doesnt work i have linux and it doesnt support 64 bit users so u should u fix it and it wont extract with the file roller most games do this its just i want to try this one so pls fix
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Added 5 differents biome.
- Forest (without trees).
- Improve visualy the menu.
- Fixed support for linux (i hope).
- Added camera control with the mouse.
- Ability to changes betewn third person and first person with mouse wheel.
- Added water with reflection
- Option menu (press esc to open and close it).
- Added skybox (need improvement).
- Improved fps.
- Fiexed support for mac.
- Low poly world generation.
- And player movement.
This is a proyect where the main idea is to have a multiplayer rpg set in a dark low poly world, and gather resource to make weapons to fight against enemies and gain level to unlock special abilitys.
For now the name is not definit, so it may change, the idea is base in game such as Skyrim and Terraria, have the amount of enemies and bosses from Terraria, also the random generation of worlds, and the rpg combat style of Skyrim with the level system.
As right now is just the alpha 0.1, so it will take a while, also i'm just doing everything alone.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
See if u can email me if u fix it
I could never find your email, so I updated the game and the links, I hope so if it works on Linux. :)
it's just the .exe file and the data folder. there's no mac version
Opss, sorry, looks like i miss that part... updated and fixed (i hope).